Friday, March 13, 2015

Weston, Florida: Reunion with Oscar

Travel Date: Thursday, Dec 11 2014

After leaving Miami, I headed toward Weston, Florida where I planned to meet up with another friend that I had connected with at a 10 day retreat at the Vipassana Meditation Center in Jesup, Georgia.

We decided to meet at the Carolina Ale House.



I meet up with Oscar; however, most of the time he is attached to his phone.


We caught up on life post retreat, our challenges, and future goals.


It was great to see him for a few hours and reconnect and now I'm off to Deerfield Beach to see my high school buddy Yonnas.

Reflections:

Oscar, my homie, it was wonderful to see and spend time with you - when you were not on the phone. Just kidding. Thank you for the beer. I hope your meditation practice is staying steady and hope to see you again and again in the near future.

Expenses: $0.00
None

No comments:

Post a Comment