Sunday, February 15, 2015

Statesboro, Georgia: A reunion with Saderrick

Travel Date: Tuesday, Dec 02 2014

After leaving Savannah I drove over to a Starbucks in Statesboro, Georgia and waited for my college buddy Sadderick to leave work.


Finally reunited with Saderrick. The last time we saw each other was the year the Saints won the Superbowl. We decided to reunite at a Saints game in Charlotte, North Carolina. He and I were residential assistants for student housing.


We made a call to one of our other college friends who lives in Houston, Texas. I was in Houston recently and didn't call Denise so I got to hear it over the phone. I deserve it. Next time I'm in town Denise I will HOLLA!


Both of us were hungry and decided to get some wings at a local restaurant: Locos Grill & Pub.



We sat at the bar



Got a beverage


And some good wings.


We decided to go to the local theater...


And watched The Equalizer: with Denzel Washington.


And then it was time to head on home, chill for a little, do some laundry and bed time.

Reflections:
Great to see Saderrick. We caught up on old time, school friends, my recently travel to Nicholls State, and also both our future travel plans. It was fantastic talking to Denise as well. I should definitely call her next time I am in Houston.

Thank you Saderrick for the dinner treat and for being a great host. It was great to see and spend time with you. I'm excited to hear about how your future plans shape up.

Expenses: $29.50
Coffee: $2.25 (Starbucks)
Movies: $27.25 (Carmike Cinemas)

No comments:

Post a Comment