Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Charlottesville, Virginia: A Klassy Wedding

I head over from Richmond to Charlottesville to attend my friend Dave's wedding: David is getting married to Stephanie. I met Dave when he was a student in W&L Law School. Since then we have kept in touch over the years and developed a closer friendship. 

I actually re-routed part of my travel schedule so that I would not miss his wedding day. I took a few pictures during the wedding ceremony.

David and Stephanie at the University of Virginia Chapel saying their vows.


It's official Mr. and Mrs Klass.


David and I get a brief moment together at the reception.


Speech ... Speech ... Speech!!!


First Dance.


Wedding party watches on.


Cannot keep their hands off each other even at the local bars. Newly weds (sigh). :-)


It was a fun wedding. Drove back to Lexington, Virginia and got in around 2-3 AM. Definitely exhausted from the travel, but happy with all the adventures and reconnecting with friends. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment