Thursday, April 10, 2014

Cary, North Carolina: Reconnecting at La Farm Bakery

Travel Date: Wednesday, April 9th 2014

Dana and I have known each other since 2007. She was a 1L student at Washington & Lee Law and since then we've always stayed in touch. She moved to the Cary, North Carolina area with her husband Jeremy, and since I was in the area I definitely wanted to reconnect with her and meet Jeremy.

I drove down to Cary, met Jeremy, got a tour of their new home and the projects that Jeremy was undertaking. She and I then drove down to La Farm Bakery. Dana had heard great reviews and we decided to be adventurous and check it out.

The ambiance was stimulating.


The food is visually appealing and mouth watering. Oh, and get the mango flavored sweet tea... YUM!



And yes, Dana and I reconnected again, caught up from where we left off and am looking forward to our next time in Durham/Cary/Raleigh with her and Jeremy.



Expenses: $11.33
Dinner: $11.33

No comments:

Post a Comment