Thursday, April 10, 2014

Durham, North Carolina: Day 1 - Best Chicken and Waffles ever!

Travel Date: Tuesday, April 8th 2014

I drove into Durham, North Carolina a little late and was hungry. Fortunately after a facebook post I got a great recommendation from Laura Jordan via a friend Cadman Kiker. Laura went to Duke and recommended eating at Dame's Chicken & Waffles.



And she was SPOT ON. Damn, that was some delicious fried chicken. I got the Light Brown Leghorns. The chicken was delicious - everything from the breaded crust they used to the actual meat. The waffles and spicy greens were fantastic. But nothing could beat the chocolate shmears. They made the waffles taste out of this world.

FANTASTIC recommendation Laura. FANTASTIC!

Expenses: $17.04
Dinner: $17.04

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it, my friend. Safe and interesting travels to you. I hope we cross paths again soon!

    ReplyDelete